Health Care Worker Documents
Free Emergency Legal Documents For First Responders
You put your life on the line for our community every day as you serve our country. We appreciate your courageous efforts and sacrifices.
To help protect you and your family, we are providing our Emergency Legal Documents FREE of charge. This package includes:
- Advance Health Care Directive – Name an agent or person you trust to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to.
- HIPAA Release Form – Authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information
- Power of Attorney for Property – Allows your agent to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive financial decisions if you are unable to.
With these documents, we will provide you with instructions on how to fill them out and get them signed, witnessed and notarized. You will also have the option to schedule a quick 5 minute phone call with us to answer any questions about the forms.
You can call us to make an appointment to come in to notarize.
Alternatively, if you would like to talk to an attorney about setting up an estate plan, including either a Will or Living Trust, we are happy to offer you:
- Flexible video consultations
- Documents prepared within 10 working days
Just check the box in the submission form, asking us to contact you and we’ll call you within 1 business day.
Contact us today to get started safely and easily!